Kingdom Hearts Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts 3D for 3DS announced

4 posters

Go down

Kingdom Hearts 3D for 3DS announced Empty Kingdom Hearts 3D for 3DS announced

Post by rhuun Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:33 pm

"» Kingdom Hearts 3D announcement.
The E3 2010 gaming event is currently in progress in USA. At this event, Nintendo announced their new handheld gaming console, the Nintendo 3DS. Square Enix have announced that, for this console, a Kingdom Hearts title will be released. The game has a tentative title of Kingdom Hearts 3D, and features both Sora and Riku in the timeframe of the original Kingdom Hearts. Square Enix have posted screenshots from the game on their E3 2010 website, and these screenshots can be seen below:

Kingdom Hearts 3D for 3DS announced 29vjo2

Kingdom Hearts 3D for 3DS announced 299c21

Kingdom Hearts 3D for 3DS announced 1z6wb4h

Kingdom Hearts 3D for 3DS announced 2amefr

A trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3D was featured at E3 2010. Although the public has not yet had access to this trailer, IGN have seen it and reported about their impressions. This can be read below.

The trailer starts off with Sora and Riku sitting out by the starfruit tree on Destiny Islands. Then Riku disappears in a swirling flash of light. Sora calls after him and runs around the island (the game switches to gameplay here).

Sora runs through the island a bit, showing off the locale. It looks exactly like it did in the PS2 game. The thing that makes me think it's not a port is that Sora already has the glide ability, which he uses to soar around the island a bit.

The game cuts again and shows Riku waking up Traverse Town (the main hub world of the PS2 game). He goes into a courtyard and is surrounded by a bunch of Heartless. Then he looks up and stuff gets crazy.

The sky starts raining Soras.

No seriously. A dozen unconscious Soras slowly float down from the sky like a cute boy meteor shower.

One of the Soras lands and busts out his Keyblade. The game switches back to gameplay mode here and shows Sora bashing the Heartless. After all the Heartless are defeated a huge soldier Heartless boss rises from the ground. Before Sora can battle him he snaps awake, back on Destiny Islands, sitting with Kairi by the starfruit tree. The camera pans up to the night sky and shows the title screen, Kingdom Hearts 3D."

Source: KH13.com

This game looks pretty great, seeing as it will be in 3D.
But looking at the screenshots, and the fact that it will be KH1 style, it's pretty hard to place what time this story takes place. Also there seems to be both Heartless and Nobodies.
But it appears to be a good storyline and it will feature both Sora and Riku together, i personally think it'll be a good game, worthy of being in the Kingdom Hearts series.
rhuun
rhuun
Admin
Admin

https://khaddicted.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts 3D for 3DS announced Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D for 3DS announced

Post by RoxasII Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:51 am

I think it will be awesome!
RoxasII
RoxasII
Hero
Hero

http://remnant.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts 3D for 3DS announced Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D for 3DS announced

Post by Sora Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:45 pm

I think this will be another awesome KH!
But I wonder how much a 3DS costs... I still have to get a PSP for Birth by Sleep xD I'm trying to win one now with a youtube contest.
Sora
Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasII Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:22 am

Well I found out that the price of a 3DS will release around march or may and will sale for $250
RoxasII
RoxasII
Hero
Hero

http://remnant.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KHFangirl Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:35 pm

Can't wait to get a 3DS Very Happy
KHFangirl
KHFangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down