Kingdom Hearts Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FFVII:Sephiroth's Secret Son

2 posters

Go down

FFVII:Sephiroth's Secret Son Empty FFVII:Sephiroth's Secret Son

Post by RoxasII Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:52 am

This is an old fan-fic that I have written a long time ago just tell me what you think.

chapter I

One day there was a storm at Sephiroth's home and there was a knock at his door when he went to see who it was there was a baby in a basket in the door step he took in the baby and raised him as his own. He named the baby Sephiroth Jr. and as he grew he trained him as hard as he could and treated him as if he was his own son. 10yrs pass one day at the dinner table Sephiroth Jr. asks his father,"why do you fight for Shinra father?" Sephiroth takes another bite of his food then answers,"The reason i fight for Shinra is the people we fight against want to destroy Shinra. All Shinra wants to do is give people more comfortable lives, but they think Shinra is evil so we fight for them. you understand now?" Sephiroth Jr. thinks it over for a couple of minutes and says,"I think i do. Now i want to be apart of SOLDIER just like you father!" He goes outside and picks up his training sword and practices very hard and to keep his spirits up Sephiroth helps him when he needed it the most and he says to him,"Someday you will be apart of SOLDIER."

chapter II

One day while Sephiroth Jr. was asleep Sephiroth suck out to do a mission for SOLDIER. When morning came Sephiroth Jr. went to see if his father was awake all he found was a note it said,"Son if you are reading this then i have not returned from my mission yet. I promise I will be back soon. signed your father."
While he waited for his father to come home he went outside to train some more. 10 days pass and his father finally came home. "Father you're finally home!" he exclaimed. he went to hug his father but there was a bullet coming his way Sephiroth moved quickly to get his son out of the way. he was successful, but he was hit. He healed quickly and went after the shooter and killed him. "Father who was that man who tried to kill me?" he asked. Sephiroth answered,"That was an enemy of Shinra he aims to kill me and my family, but thankfully you're safe." "Also father how did you heal so quickly?" he asked "I don't know. it just happens."

Chapter III

One day while Sephiroth Jr. was practicing there was a man coming to there house. He didn't know what to do, so he went to get his father he yelled in an urgent tone," Father there is a man coming to the house!" Sephiroth heard his son and went outside to see who it was. It was a Shinra army soldier and by the looks of him he ws badly hurt. Sephiroth rushed to his aid and took him inside the house. While the soldier laid there asleep Sephiroth Jr. asked his father in a worried tone," Father who is this man and why is he here?" Sephiroth answered slowly,"He is an army soldier from Shinra they work for SOLDIER operatives and Shinra, this one must have come to-" Right then the soldier woke up and asked, SOLDIER first class Sephiroth, is he here?" Sephiroth answered," I am Sephiroth, why are you here?" The soldier sat up and said in an urgent tone," Midgar is under attack, you have to hurry! Someone summoned a Bahumat, it has killed a fourth of the men that were sent there to stop it. I was sent here to get you, but I was attcked by Bahumat and barely made it." Sephiroth said to his son," I am going have to go to Midgar. Now stay here and take care of this soldier, you got that and whatever you do do not go outside until i get back." Sephiroth Jr. answered with a worried tone," I will father, just be careful." Sephiroth answered as he was going out the door," I'll try to be careful and i promise i will be back soon!"

Chapter IV

Sephiroth went to Midgar to fight Bahumat. When he got there there was 5,000 dead shinra army soldiers and 50 SOLDIER operatives dead. Sephiroth looked around to find Bahumat right then a giant ball of fire started to come down he looked up and used blizzaja to stop it from continuing toward him. Then he saw Bahumat flying around fighting against SOLDIER operatives. the chief that was there saw him and went over to Sephiroth and said," Finally you're here Sephiroth! Bahumat has destroyed a fourth of the city so far we need to stop him soon before he completely destroys Midgar." Then the chief calls off the rest of the other operatives. "I will kill Bahumat just keep everyone away from here." as Sephiroth said going toward Bahumat. He thought to himself," How am I going to destroy this thing?"

While at home Sephiroth Jr. was watching the news with the army soldier. They were watching his father fight Bahumat. "Go dad!" excalimed Sephiroth Jr. "ou got a great father you know. He has saved Midgar and the Shinra company many times." said the army soldier. "I know he's great and by the way what is your name?" Sephiroth Jr. asked. "My name is Cloud" Cloud answered. "Wel nice to meet you Cloud." said Sephiroth Jr. "Its nice to meet you to and I never knew Sephiroth had a son."
RoxasII
RoxasII
Hero
Hero

http://remnant.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

FFVII:Sephiroth's Secret Son Empty Re: FFVII:Sephiroth's Secret Son

Post by ryno09 Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:26 pm

I like the story. very interesting and surprised that sephiroth had a son :O
ryno09
ryno09

https://www.youtube.com/ryno091542

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxasII Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:34 pm

Yeah and somewhere in the story you get to find out who his mother is.
RoxasII
RoxasII
Hero
Hero

http://remnant.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum